The Content Creator will be responsible for being the visual voice of BollyX – online and offline. This person will also play a key role in developing a content strategy to help our company achieve our marketing goals towards building a worldwide community. We are looking for a team member with an artistic eye and passion to create extraordinary designs to be responsible for designing and generating visual assets for web and print. This person will work directly with marketing, sales, and operations to produce branded marketing materials.
- Someone who is a “hacker,” who figures things out with very little or no guidance, who feels very comfortable working in startup environments, and who can roll up his/her sleeves and do the dirty work.
- Production of web content, promotional material, branded collateral, events, presentations and more.
- Supporting social media outreach and engagement.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest.
- Helping to maintain and evolve graphic and brand standards.
- Coordinating photo shoots and building digital photo archive.
- Bundling content packages for media requests, content partners, and PR team.
- Providing general assistance with miscellaneous tasks for creative, content, and marketing teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-functional team.
- Excellent Powerpoint, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills required
- Very high attention to detail
- A strong sense of aesthetic while remaining adaptable and receptive to feedback
- Ability to work efficiently and intensely in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Animation, video, and photo editing skills are a plus
- B.A. in Graphic Design or related field
All applicants MUST provide previous work samples and/or portfolio in your resume. To apply, please submit to email@example.com.