Join Our Team!
BollyX, the Bollywood Workout, is an authentic, fresh and vibrant dance fitness program that is sweeping across the nation. At BollyX, we are building a community of instructors, trainees and participants who are inspired by the energy of Bollywood and the health benefits of regular exercise. Our community is at the heart of what we do – together, we can succeed at our mission to encourage people to unleash their inner rockstar.
BollyX is a high potential startup, and we’re on the path to exploding worldwide. We have a team of incredibly talented people, including alumni from UC Berkeley, Harvard Business School, MIT Sloan and University of Chicago; employees from Amazon, Blackstone, and Accenture; semi-finalists from the hit TV show “America’s Got Talent;” instructors from ISCA, Zumba, Les Mills, Broadway and competitive dance circuits across US; and the marketing team behind the billion dollar fitness phenomenon, Tough Mudder. It’s an exciting time to come onboard – there’s lots of work to be done, and there’s plenty of opportunity to make a real impact.
- Stay Fit: While you are working with us, you’ll enjoy unlimited free BollyX dance fitness classes.
- Learn: You’ll get to work on a wide range of fun, exciting projects and learn a ton from this experience.
- Connect: You’ll get a chance to meet heavy hitters in the fitness, marketing, entertainment, and business spaces.
- Be Social: Our NYC office is in an energizing co-working space (WeWork), where you can mingle with other startups and bond with a great team.
- Earn: We will reward you for your hard work, experience and expertise with competitive compensation.
Considering we are full-time hackers in the industry, what is currently listed is open to full-time or part-time positions. We are also always open to receiving resumes and cover letters on a rolling basis. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT: BOLLYX.COM/JOBS!
- Content Creator: Work closely with marketing, sales, and product to create exciting content that draws the eyes and the heart.
- Analytics: Take a dive into the history of BollyX to help drive this incredible family into the future.
- Internships: Join and learn to lead with a team that constantly disrupts the industry with new and creative ideas.
- Regional Trainer: Become a leader in the BollyX community by training instructors to become leaders in their communities.
- Certified Instructor: Inspire others to get fit, have fun, and unleash their inner rockstars through a safe and effective workout: BollyX!
- Community Mentor: Have a heart for helping trainees/newer instructors out with BollyX? Want to assist Regional Trainers with demos, special events and trainings? This job’s for you.
- I WANT TO WORK FOR BOLLYX! Don’t see a job opportunity that quite fits your skill set? That’s ok. Send your resume with a cover letter describing your ideal job to email@example.com.