Join Our Team!
BollyX, the Bollywood Workout, is an authentic, fresh and vibrant dance fitness program that is sweeping across the nation. At BollyX, we are building a community of instructors, trainees and participants who are inspired by the energy of Bollywood and the health benefits of regular exercise. Our community is at the heart of what we do – together, we can succeed at our mission to encourage people to unleash their inner rockstar.
BollyX is a high potential startup, and we’re on the path to exploding worldwide. We have a team of incredibly talented people, including alumni from UC Berkeley, MIT and Harvard; employees from Accenture, Google and Amazon; semi-finalists from the hit TV show “America’s Got Talent;” instructors from ISCA, Zumba, Les Mills, Broadway and competitive dance circuits across the US; and the marketing team behind the billion dollar fitness phenomenon, Tough Mudder. It’s an exciting time to come onboard – there’s lots of work to be done, and there’s plenty of opportunity to make a real impact.
- Stay Fit: While you are working with us, you’ll enjoy unlimited free BollyX dance fitness classes.
- Learn: You’ll get to work on a wide range of fun, exciting projects and learn a ton from this experience.
- Connect: You’ll get a chance to meet heavy hitters in the fitness, marketing, entertainment, and business spaces.
Considering we are full-time hackers in the industry, what is currently listed is open to full-time or part-time positions.
- Internships: Join and learn to lead with a team that constantly disrupts the industry with new and creative ideas.
- Certified Instructor: Inspire others to get fit, have fun, and unleash their inner rockstars through a safe and effective workout: BollyX!
- BX Ambassador: Passionate about building a community and planning events? Join the Ambassador team!
- Community Mentor: Passionate about helping new instructors learn to become rockstar instructors?
- Class Administrator: Assist in checking-in rockstars at our HQ studio locations, meet new friends and do BollyX weekly!
- Regional Trainer: Lead full day instructor training workshops to certify new instructors.
- I WANT TO WORK FOR BOLLYX! Don’t see a job opportunity that quite fits your skill set? That’s ok. Send your resume with a cover letter describing your ideal job to firstname.lastname@example.org.