If you are passionate about BollyX® and its community and enjoy organizing events, you will love being a BX Ambassador! Applications for BollyX Ambassadors are being accepted now on a rolling basis. Please note that our Ambassador role is voluntary at this time (subject to change as the program develops).
The goal of the BX Ambassador is to help build and foster a greater sense of community at BollyX in your local geography. Our Ambassadors will work directly with HQ and local Leadership Team members to promote and coordinate community meet-up events such as: social gatherings, Holi events, music video shoots, flash mobs, charity master classes, local festivals, demo tours, etc.
- Must maintain your BollyX Instructor Certification (member of the BollyX portal)
- Teaching a weekly class is preferred but not required
- Must attend at least three BollyX official events per year
- Excellent and timely communication skills required
- Must maintain an active social media presence
- Must help publicize and invite community members to events
- Must show a strong commitment to professionalism, collaboration and team building
- Early notifications for upcoming HQ events in your area prior to community-wide announcement
- Direct collaboration with BollyX HQ and local leadership
- Added support for building your social media following
- Recognition as a leader within our community
- The ability to expand your positive impact within the BollyX community
To apply, please submit your application by CLICKING HERE! Our team will be in touch with you shortly for next steps 🙂
Please Note: BollyX reserves the right to remove individuals from this position if they no longer show a commitment to professionalism, collaboration and team building, as well as our Code of Conduct and Leadership Team Collaboration Guidelines and Principles.