As a BollyX intern, you will be an integral part of the BollyX team, working on everything from social media, to copywriting, to customer service, to designing engaging content, recruiting instructors, diving into analytics and even playing with merchandise and participating in events! The possibilities are endless. We’ll be giving you on-the-job training and weekly assignments.
This is an entry level position, which will start out as an internship / part-time job on a work-study basis. This is perfect for current undergraduate students who are looking to work about 10-15 hours per week. This is an unpaid internship with potential for stipend/bonus. While you are with us, you will receive complimentary BollyX classes, guest passes, instructor training, on-demand access and other fun perks, like invitations to events and team outings.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who will be a great fit with our team. Ideally, you have an interest in dance fitness and you are a very social, outgoing person both online and in person. Knowledge of Bollywood music and dance is a plus but not required.
- Self motivated, but, at the same time, willing to learn
- Organized and able to manage your own projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability and drive to take ownership over your projects
- Detail-oriented and be able to turn around projects under quick deadlines
- Well-versed in social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Tech savvy and enjoy learning how to use various kinds of software (for example, WordPress, Canva, Asana, Photoshop, etc.)
- High attention to detail and be ready to double/triple check your work
To apply for an internship, please send your resume, your cover letter, and your social media profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.