If you are not only passionate about BollyX, but are also looking to become a leader in the dance fitness world, would like to present BollyX at fitness conferences with fitness leaders of the world, work extremely well with close-knit teams, and can handle challenges with kindness, patience, innovation, and poise, you might want to think about joining the Master Trainer BollyX Team. This team has been working with BollyX for many years and has presented at many of the most well-known fitness conferences (IDEA World, FIBO International, canfitpro, SCW Mania, AAAI-ISMA, and more). We are looking for individuals who think VERY long-term and want to be a part of growing BollyX across the globe. Please note that the Master Trainer role is compensated (monetary and non-monetary) and will be discussed in detail when an applicant is being strongly considered for the role.
As a BollyX® Master Trainer you will liaise with gyms and studio owners, collaborate with other Leadership Team members of the BollyX® community, take an active role in marketing trainings, communicate with potential BollyX® instructors, and lead full-day Instructor Trainings and Sessions when applicable.To be an effective BollyX® Master Trainer, you must have a firm knowledge of all of the BollyX® fitness formats and demonstrate high competence in the following areas: teaching, presentation, communication (verbal and written), pre-cueing, rhythm, dance technique, choreography memorization, organization, experience and knowledge in the group fitness/exercise field. The BollyX® Master Trainer position is an independent contractor position, with compensation tied to event-based opportunities (e.g. leading/assisting at specific events). Please know, that the Master Trainer role, will continue to evolve over time as we grow and learn more in the industry.
- Gain exposure and expand your network with amazing, passionate individuals across the globe
- Work with the other leaders of BollyX® to help build and expand the community
- Earn a respect within the dance fitness industry
- Build and develop your leadership ability and fitness expertise
- Be closely involved in BollyX® events, including conventions, social outings and other event-related opportunities
- Potentially participate in choreography and/or video production
- Enable and motivate other fitness instructors to make a positive impact on the world at large
- Be at the forefront of launching a worldwide fitness movement
- Have the BollyX® Instructor Certification and be subscribed to the Online Portal
- Teach weekly BollyX® classes
- Have the AFAA Group Exercise Certification or a nationally accredited fitness certification such as ACE, NASM, ACSM, canfitpro
- Have a current CPR/AED Certification
- Have Personal Liability Insurance
- Have a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn, be open to feedback and be an incredibly supportive team player
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be fluent in English (additional language fluency is extremely welcome!)
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Prior experience leading other group fitness certifications / dance workshops
- History competing in national dance competitions
- Competitive South Asian dance expertise
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including strong communication ability
Demonstrated management skills, including strong organizational ability
- College degree, B.A./B.S.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Please Note: BollyX reserves the right to remove individuals from this position if they no longer show a commitment to professionalism, collaboration and team building, as well as our Code of Conduct and Leadership Team Collaboration Guidelines and Principles.