Ready to become a BollyX instructor but don’t see a Certification Training workshop near you? Consider taking the BollyX Cardio Level 1 Certification Training online. There are no pre-requisites in order to register for the BollyX CL1 Online Training. Our training program provides education and online support to assist you every step of the way as you prepare for your practical and written exams to obtain your certification to teach BollyX!
Overview of Process for Online Trainees
- Sign Up for Online Training
- Join our virtual community including other online trainees, your Regional Trainer, and Community Mentor for one-on-one coaching
- Login to the BollyX Online Portal to begin preparing for your practical exam (first 30 days is complimentary, $20 value)
- Submit and pass practical and written exams with Regional Trainer support throughout the entire learning process
- Receive a BollyX T-shirt or tank top in the mail
- AFAA-certified trainees receive 7.0 CEUs after submitting practical exam and passing written exam
- NASM-certified trainees receive 0.7 CEUs after submitting practical exam and passing written exam
- ACE-certified trainees receive 0.8 CEUs after submitting practical exam and passing written exam
- canfitpro-certified trainees receive 4 FIS after submitting practical exam and passing written exam
- Obtain your BollyX Instructor Certificate after passing the practical and written exams!
BollyX Community Membership
Our community is full of rockstars and they can’t wait to meet you! Once you’ve gone through the online training curriculum, your Regional Trainer will introduce you to the BollyX community through our Post Training Mentorship Program so you can connect with other instructors and trainees around the world. Your membership to the BollyX Portal will give you access to the BollyX BollyX choreography you will learn and use in your future class and maintain your certification to teach BollyX – The Bollywood Workout. Check out some of the hottest features:
- Library of ROCKSTAR choreography
- Marketing materials to promote your classes
- Helpful tips for teaching successful classes
- Personalized instructor profile to share
- Class management tools so your classes are searchable
- BollyX Blog
- Ongoing discounts in our BollyX Swag Shop
- VIP access to BollyX events and parties
- Continuing education to keep your skills sharp
- Discounts to additional trainings (i.e. BollyX LIT and BollyX for Kids format)
- And much more!
For more information on maintaining your certification, please visit our FAQ page.
I found the BollyX online training program extremely effective and personally most importantly, convenient. As a full-time dance studio owner and dancer, it becomes difficult to manage your routinely responsibilities and other activities outside of those. But the online training program gave me an opportunity to pursue a BollyX certification and still manage my daily tasks. The program is what you make of it – there are so many helpful and detailed tutorials covering class material, dance technique and class format. The personal guidance and feedback you receive along the way is priceless! I definitely feel well prepared to crush my first BollyX class!
The online certification course enabled me to learn authentic techniques about various styles of South Asian dance with ease. The details of the format, basic steps and goals behind BollyX are provided in the tutorial vidoes. The breakdown of the course and steps were provided with which I felt like I am attending a live training class. A whatsapp group of all the online trainees was made which gave me the opportunity to connect with people all around. The support and encouragement received by the co-trainees was incredible. Timely feedbacks and guidance was given throughout the coursework. I would definitely recommend this program for students who have busy schedule and want this certificate with their ease.
I actually enjoyed the online training for BollyX and was glad I was able to really watch the videos and understand what needed to be done precisely. However I didn’t really think it necessary to do so many videos and submissions and I hope it would’ve taken a shorter time to finish! But that being said everything else was very smooth and I’m so glad to be a part of it
You guys have all been so great. I had a great sense of accomplishment afterwards as it was very challenging. I really think it was the group connection and encouragement that was going on in here that helped so much! And I’m teaching my first BollyX demo in a couple weeks! Love the energy and it is contagious! Hope it spreads!
New to the concept of BollyX…I dived headlong into the instructor training program! I can say with absolute integrity that this has certainly been the best decision I have ever made! I was mentored and constantly motivated by my Regional Trainer. I am super thrilled to be a part of the team!